At Westminster Financial Companies Inc. our goal is to help you achieve your long term and short term financial goals. Comprehensive financial planning is preparing for and addressing life events, like purchasing a new house or car, a child’s education, and eventual retirement and creating a plan for the estate.
To help us create a comprehensive Financial Plan we must first understand your family’s objectives, risk tolerance and overall financial knowledge. To get started we first must understand your current financial condition. This process includes a review of the following items:
- Review of Current Investment Portfolio
- Review of Current Retirement Savings and Plan
- Current Tax Planning and Strategy
- Current Estate Planning Documents
- Current Insurance Products
Once we have thoroughly reviewed and evaluated your current financial situation, an advisor will sit down you to review the plan in detail.